Real Estate Agent & Owner Sign Request
Real estate agents and owners who would like to erect a sign, must obtain written approval beforehand.
The following conditions apply:
- The unit number and street name is clearly shown on the board
- Maximum size of the board is 1.2m x 0.9m (4’ x 3’)
- Period of display being a maximum of 30 days
- No lighting
- Only one board to be displayed at a time
- Board to be removed within 48 hours of the sale / auction / closing date for expression of interest. Boards left for periods longer than this may jeopardize subsequent approval being given for other properties; and
- Lease boards are not permitted.
Owners are not permitted to place for sale or lease signs within their properties, including inside windows.
The Owners Corporation Rules state the Lot owner must not "erect or display any signs, hoardings or notices without the prior written consent of the Owners Corporation". Refer clause 5.9 here.
For details of request for approval click here