1. Moves must be completed between 8.00am and 4.00pm Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays). Moves are not permitted on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
2. Residents must request a booking time for their move by contacting the Building Manager via email: firstname.lastname@example.org to avoid double booking. A booking must be made with the Building Manager before the carrier is confirmed.
3. If the move involves a lift, lift protective covers will be arranged by the Building Manager.
4. When vacating or moving into the apartment, a minimum of two (2) days notice must be given to the Building Manager.
5. The removalist must provide written proof of their public liability insurance (e.g. a Certificate of Currency) – faxed or emailed to the Building Manager before the move will be approved.
6. Residents must adhere to their times slot allocation and notify Building Manager if running late or cancelling. The Building Manager has the right to refuse to let a move to proceed should it be apparent the move cannot be completed by 4.00pm.
7. Before commencing, the resident or removalist company must inspect the route to their apartment and report any damage to the Building Manager. This is a critical task since any damage identified by the Building Manager at the completion of the move will be repaired / cleaned and billed directly to the owner.
8. The lift, entry foyers, all floor corridors, including carpets and walls must be left in a clean and tidy condition after the move is completed. The resident is responsible for the cleanliness of common areas, damage to lift walls, corridor walls, carpets, doors, etc. An inspection will be completed at the conclusion of the move and an account will be rendered to the resident for any repairs or additional cleaning that may be required.
9. Care must be taken to ensure that any fire sprinkler heads are not struck by any object. A resulting alarm and call out charge will be sent to the responsible party for payment.
10. All packaging from move-ins/outs are the responsibility of the resident and/or removal company to remove from the premises. Resident bins must not be used for disposing of packing material. Hard rubbish such as TV’s, furniture etc. cannot be left in the building. Arrangements must be made by persons moving out of the building to have hard rubbish collected.
11. Parking restrictions are strictly enforced (Council fines apply) so moving vehicles must not park in No Standing areas - these include the areas that come off Seisman Place. The resident and removalist company are to ensure that security is not compromised - doors are not to be jammed open. At no times are garage doors to be interfered with so they remain open - this is a serious security breach.
12. The Building Manager will disable security access to The Park Apartments. If a new resident moves in, they must provide the necessary information to the Building Manager before before security access is provided.
13. When moving out, please ensure a mail redirection is completed with Australia Post.